Top 10 Causes of Liver Damage are:
- Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the main cause.
- Not urinating in the morning.
- Too much eating.
- Skipping breakfast.
- Consuming too much medication.
- Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food colouring, and artificial sweetener.
Consuming unhealthy cooking oil.Reduce the use of cooking oil as much as possible when frying and that even includes the best cooking oils such as olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired , except if the body is very fit.
Consuming raw or overly done food also add to the burden of liver.Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3 to 5 parts where as fried veggies should be finished in one sitting and not stored.
Drinking alcohol.Alcohol is a very damaging chemical, and because it is drink, it will attack the liver with maximum damage. Alcoholism is on of the leading causes of liver damage in the world.
Hepatitis.It is an inflammation of the liver than can be cause by inherited disorders, a virus, and sometimes by certain medications or toxins such as alcohol and drugs.
- Hepatitis A is waterborne and spread mainly via sewage and contaminated food and water.
- Hepatitis B is transmitted by unprotected sex and by sharing infected needles such as those used for ear piercing, acupuncture and tattooing.
- Hepatitis C spreads via direct blood to blood contact.
- Hepatitis D is spread by also infected needles and blood transfusions.
We should prevent these causes from damaging our liver by being responsible and adapting a good daily lifestyle and healthy eating habits. Maintaing the healthy eating habits and time conditions are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to body’s schedule.-