How To Make Natural Glue Using Milk
1½ cups milk
3 tsp white vinegar
1 tbsp baking soda
Water by preference for thinning the glue
1. Heat the milk in a pan until warm, then add vinegar.
2. Keep heating and stirring until the milk separates into curds and whey.
3. Strain the mixture, keeping the solid curds (save your whey for other uses!).
4. Collect the curds and put them back into the pan.
5. Add baking soda and enough water to get the consistency of your choosing and mix/stir thoroughly.
6. Heat the mixture until it starts bubbling a bit, then turn it off and let it cool.
7. Bottle in airtight container upon cooling enough and/or use it right away for gluing!