On Your Side: Samsung cell phone fire





On Your Side: Samsung cell phone fire

A 13-year-old North Texas girl was awoken in the night by a smoldering cell phone on the other side of her pillow, but the cell phone manufacturer says she did something they warn users about.

A spokesperson for Samsung says their products are safe, and pointed out that the battery inside the phone was a replacement unit and not an original Samsung part.

the company does agree there is a need for consumer education when it comes to rechargeable batteries. That’s exactly why they post a warning in their user guide, which specifically states covering one of their devices with bedding or other material could restrict airflow and cause a fire.


Don't let this be you! Read the full story here --- --->
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/26109226/on-your-side-samsung-cell-phone-fire

image source : .myfoxhouston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis