-->

How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener (Amazing):


Have a can but no opener? There are some other ways to open a can if you don't have a can opener. Each of these methods should only be performed by an adult and with great care.

How to open food cans without a can opener!




How to Open a Can without Can Opener 


Transcript 

0:00
what's up by the welcome back tomorrow about 20 safety is number one
0:03
well it's not my lover 2nite thats
0:07
I like about 20 this my lotion for and his lover
0:10
to it have a lot of tools and I'm going to want the most
0:14
a pic experiments awesome bill to stop
0:18
p.m. wants to be quick twice a week so
0:21
might as well you should go and subscribe to his channel
0:24
and is going to be awesome stuff so they're gonna do
0:27
heart open a can any kind that can only
0:30
this on or maybe just a regular year
0:34
don't know can opener all any kind tools small knives no not
0:38
just hence and appease the country
0:42
he chickened out services on the apocalypse
0:48
I'm tired to survive and %uh farm pitkin like you know
0:52
meet and amor starvin have nothin
0:56
to open not tools will serve but I have a lot of concrete you know
1:01
you can find current any more on this state
1:04
right how do you open a can using current
1:08
very simple to spoon this part
1:11
not the bottom put it up dock or concrete
1:14
club mix
1:18
so once you skipped a lot all he gonna do it s crease it
1:22
and you opened it
1:26
and he is the second one fix
1:33
you see how all the ages are coming out now
1:37
up and use grease it a little bit
1:41
remember you cannot use
1:44
any nice IC card spot turnout ball
1:52
and guess what gonna survive to
1:57
trucks alright you guys ready
2:02
up to squeeze a little bit
2:06
standard Europe
2:13
if
2:16
0 and now you can survive that's pretty much it
2:21
let us know what you think I'm still owe subscribe to Rt
2:25
his chin and KGB so why have a list
2:28
screwed awesome stuff from going to be he just saw all the time
2:32
evocation this channel because you have so much schools
2:35
so much potential that I will not be able
2:38
to do it by myself so he'll be like my life
2:42
parent what he's left-handed so left hand
2:45
whatever but no yeah it's not like that he just my fantasy be
2:50
helping me out a lot and I will be helping him out a lot
2:53
and just two hits over water
2:57
does will be sent to us think we have
3:00
we were interesting videos upcoming yup you guessed it %um
3:04
and Barry Weiss subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis