Effective Tips To Get Rid Of Black Knees And Elbow
Getting rid of dark body areas is not only for a lady’s aesthetic purpose, but also for her self-confidence issues.
Sporting discoloured knees and elbows during the cold weather isn’t a big problem, because no one will see them while you’re wearing your thick sweaters and pants.
The fuss arises during summer, when ladies like you look great when wearing short sleeved or spaghetti strapped blouses, swimsuits and summer dresses. Likewise, girls who wear cocktail dresses and aren’t afraid to wear above-the-knee outfits always rock parties and social gatherings. You can easily get rid of these dark knees and elbows using various home remedies. The home remedies should be based on exfoliation and bleaching of the skin.
The Power of LemonLemon and other strong citrus fruits can help you achieve whiter knees and elbows in two to four weeks.
There are two methods to whiten dark knees and elbows using lemon. First, you may cut the lemon into four parts and rub each lemon slice directly onto the dark area for 3 to 5 minutes. Do not rub vigorously, but make sure that you rub firmly and thoroughly, covering all of the skin on your knees and elbows.
The second way is to get fresh lemon juice using a juicer or blender and apply the juice onto the knees and elbows twice a day. Use cotton to apply the lemon juice so that your skin won’t be irritated.
Other Home Remedies
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is very effective in cleaning the skin and reduces darkening of the skin. Milk bleaches and cleanses the skin
• Take one tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with milk
• Apply this paste on knees and elbows and scrub it using circular motion.
• Repeat the remedy once every two days. Repeat until you notice changes in the color.
2. Turmeric , Honey And MilkTurmeric has antiseptic properties and milk act as bleach. Honey moisturizes the dry skin and also has antiseptic properties. These natural properties of the ingredients will help to get rid of black elbows and knees.
• Mix some turmeric with milk and honey to make it a smooth paste
• Apply it on the dark areas and leave it there for at least 20 minutes
• Wet your hands and rub it for 2 minutes and then wash it off with water
3. Lemon And HoneyLemon juice has natural bleaching property and honey moisturizes the skin preventing darkening of the skin. Repeat this remedy at least thrice a week to get better results
• Take the juice of one lemon and mix it with one tablespoon of honey.
• Apply the mixture of lemon and honey on the affected areas and leave the mixture to act for at least 20 minutes.
• Wash the mixture off with water to get the lightened skin.
4. Gram Flour And Lemon
Gram flour can cleanse the area and also provides mild exfoliation. Lemon is a natural bleach and this will help to reduce the darkness.
• Add some lime juice to gram flour to make it damp.
• Apply the mixture and rub in circular motion, allow it to dry and wash it off to get light colored skin.